As you plan your next remodeling project, use these 7 tips to save money, time and ensure your final project is something that you LOVE!
- Plan ahead: Planning ahead, with an outline, it will leave very little room for surprises as you are in the process of your project.
- Long term: As you plan, remember the long term expenses such as maintenance and energy.
- Plumbing– leave it where it is: Relocating utilities can have high costs and contribute to a longer project finish date.
- Design Ideas: Have an idea of the type of look you’re going for in your home! This will better help your contractor make your idea a reality.
- Budget: Don’t sell yourself short by under-budgeting. Over budget to give your self some wiggle room incase you want to change something in your remodel. Be careful to not change too much because it can effect how much your spend and time.
- Efficiency: Increasing efficiency over increasing the size of your home can increase the value of your home while helping you save money by saving energy.
Sum it all up:
- Know your big picture goal
- Be open to knew ideas
Pellot Construction has over 21 years of experience in remodels. Specializing in home additions, bathroom and kitchen remodels, Pellot Construction take an unique and partner like approach to each project. We are flexible in meeting our clients and provide the added value that clients look for by paying extra attention to detail with the time necessary to get the job done right.
Thank you for reading our blog. For questions, give our office a call Monday – Friday 8 AM – 5 PM at (407) 814-4601. To learn more about Pellot Construction, visit our website at http://www.pellotconstruction.com. To add to our blog, send us topics or questions you’d like for us to answer at email@example.com