“Electric lighting burns up to 25% of the average home energy budget.”
Appliances burn out and from time to time, needing replaced or upgraded. Taking cost effective steps will improve performance and decrease costs. It is also environmentally friendly!
LED lights, Light Emitting Diodes, are small yet effective solid bulbs. They are the next big thing.. in houses, of course! LED bulb’s are beneficial for these top 5 reasons:
- Long lasting– LED lights last 10 times longer than fluorescent and incandescent bulbs.
- Durable– Since they are solid, they are less fragile and less inclined to be broken.
- Cool– No heat build up! You can enjoy your room’s temperature as you wish with no contributing factors.
- More efficient– Saves electricity, remains cool, and saves money on replacing bulbs.
- Cost effective– Initially, the bulb costs a little more but in the long run, there are savings over time and in battery life.
Switching to energy efficient lighting is an easy way to use the same amount of energy for less money!
What ways methods do you use to practice an energy-efficient household?
If you have a topic you’d like answered in our blog, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.